WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING AUSTRALIAN MADE ASM SOLAR PANELS?
- Buy directly from manufacturer and save on total system cost
- All component after sales and service provided by Manufacturer & Integrator
- All component warranties are fully backed by Manufacturer (ASM, Victoria)
- Solar Modules tested to IEC standards; IEC 61215 & IEC 61730 by TUV Rheinland, Japan (Yokohama Testing Centre)
- City of Casey – 2010 Manufacturer of the Year
- 18.60 – 18.80% cell efficiency
- Designed and made by Australian Engineers for tough Australian conditions
- Provides employment to local Australians and Apprentices trained into solar photovoltaic manufacturing and integration
- Manufacturing since November, 2009
- Consumers are welcome to visit Factory and see assembly process
FRONIUS INVERTER (Made In Austria)
- Fronius has been developing innovative solar power inverter systems since 1992 in Austria, resulting in highly functional mains-connected inverters set to optimize solar module performance.
- Fronius makes grid-connected solar inverters for systems of all sizes that work reliably and efficiently in all Australian conditions
- Fronius has set up facility with stock and engineers to provide after sales and services from their new facility at Tullamarine, Victoria.
German Made MOUNTING SYSTEM
Mounting Systems give you an opportunity to increase the pitching of your panels to optimise their potential. They fasten the panels in place to roof.
Our mounting systems are manufactured exclusively of aluminium, stainless steel and advanced composites which ensure a long service life and complete recyclability.
- All required cabling, signage, and electrical components
- End-to-end installation by CEC Accredited Installers
- Final Design by Accredited Engineers
- Professional Project Management
- Project & System documentation Technical Support
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
- Prices shown above are Estimates only and will vary in every site Installation when taking into account location, roof pitch/ inclination, type of roof / area of roof and if switchboards meet current standards.
- Price excludes GST.
- The final price has ‘Solar Credits’ funding taken into account. A price of $24 per REC has been used in the indicative pricing, and this value may vary. The actual RECS discount that would apply would be determined when the system has been completed. Our pricing includes processing of ‘Solar Credits’ and follow up.
- This system does NOT include any roof reinforcements if required, any upgrades to meter boxes if required, tilt frames for flat rooves, or a new meter installation.
Please contact us on 03 9798 3895 or email email@example.com for a quote to suit your requirements.